Unfortunately, However, Many People View Self-Care As A Luxury, Rather Than A Priority. Consequently, They’re Left Feeling Overwhelmed, Tired, And Ill-Equipped To Handle Life’s Inevitable Challenges.It’s Important To Assess How You’re Caring For Yourself In Several Different Domains So You Can Ensure You’re Caring For Your Mind, Body, And Spirit.
You need to take care of your body if you want it to run efficiently. Keep in mind that there’s a strong connection between your body and your mind. When your caring for your body, you’ll think and feel better too
The way you think and the things that you’re filling your mind with greatly influence your psychological well-being.Mental self-care includes doing things that keep your mind sharp, like puzzles, or learning about a subject that fascinates you. You might find reading books or watching movies that inspire you fuels your mind
Simple and Real Ideas to Add to Your Self-Care Routine
1. Don’t check your email or social media channels within one hour of waking.
2. Meditation or yoga, even just 10 minutes each morning or night.
3. Take a 10-15 minute walk during the workday
4. Get more sleep—there are several studies that also support this one!
5. Say no to events or gatherings that stretch you too thin
6. Clean and declutter your desk—a polished desk is a polished mind.
7. Light a candle in your favorite scent. Extra points if you do this while at your desk to make your workspace more inviting.
8. Cook yourself a nice meal. Eating = self-care.
9. Create a safe space at home that’s meant only for pure relaxation.
10. Wake up without using an alarm clock one day this week.11. Put on a homemade face mask